Sunday, September 18, 2005

in limbo

It's a strange feeling to be in limbo. It's like my life isn't exactly here, but it's not exactly there yet either. I have a million things to do, but it's hard to know what to do and when. I find the whole thing quite exhausting.
It's weird because one second I'm really excited about everything. It's a whole new start. Lots to look forward to...new jobs, new friends, new opportunities...it means life is progressing. But then other times I'm just overwhelmed...everything is changing. I'm leaving my family, my friends...everything familiar. To be "cliche"...life is a roller coaster right now. Good thing they've always been my favourite rides...

I'm applying for jobs, so think "hire Kristen" thoughts to people in Ottawa.

2 comments:

thephoenixnyc said...

I have written the proper authorities in Ottawa and they are under the threat of broken legs if you are not hired somewhere soon.

K said...

that's what I like to hear...
and with the current inquiry into the corruption of the Canadian government, I don't doubt you could get some legs broken in Ottawa.