Thursday, September 15, 2005

are you SURE it's not friday?

This week has felt LONG...I just want to crawl back into bed and sleep for about 3 days.

I think I'll be going into panic mode pretty soon. I had a meeting with the special events manager at out wedding reception place. By the end of it I was feeling just a little anxious about everything that needs to be figured out.
But, things will get done. If it doesn't get done before I leave, it's not the end of the world. I just need to remind myslef of that. It will all be fine (right????).

Isn't it nice that these are the stressors in my life? I am so thankful that I'm anxious about good things...

In other news, Britney is now a mummy. Awwww. Little Preston's first meal: link

2 comments:

Evey said...

This week did feel long. I am with you on that one. And its not over yet...

So when are you heading to Ontario?

K said...

I just booked my flight today and I am leaving October 5th...