Friday, September 23, 2005

another friday...

-I think it may have happened...I'm finally Survivored out. While I haven't caught every episode of every season, I would estimate that I've seen at least half (if not more) of each season of Survivor. I found myself quite bored watching it last night. This could be the dawning of a new era of Thursday nights...

-If you haven't tried COLD-FX to fight off an oncoming illness...it actually works. I was surprised that it lived up to the claims. (it talks about microphages on the bottle...how could you go wrong?)

-I'm scared for all those people stuck on the highways in Texas.

-I had to do some serious scraping on my car this morning...I can't believe that time has already come. What happened to the summer???

-12 more days...yaaaaaay

I hope the weekend treats you all well!

update:
I found this story and it makes me feel sad. It's strange...it doesn't make me angry, just sad.

3 comments:

revswife said...

Twelve days is not very long. You must be exstatic. I too am bored with survivor...would MUCH rather sleep.

Anonymous said...

I didn't get a chance to say farewell to you yesterday so I'll say it now. Farewell! All the best! We pray for you and Jordan and look forward to seeing you again in a few months.
Char & Glen

K said...

Thanks Char and Glen.
I needed to sneak out because I had a family brunch to go to.
We'll see you in December!