Friday, August 05, 2005

hooray, it's friday

Since I like to do random thoughts on Friday:

-I've been watching Big Brother (blush) and next week one of the evictees will be returning to the house. You can vote for who returns on the CBS website. Go Kaysar. I'm not sure how America will vote...but I for one would like to see Kaysar back (you folks can vote if you want)

-I wish it could be summer forever. I'm just so much happier in the summer. When I was walking by the river last night, all I could think was how great it was just to be there.

-I'm enjoying Joss Stone right now. Good tunes.

-What are the chances I can get Telus to transfer the money credit I have on my account to my mother? They're on strike and APPARENTLY the only services that are being delayed are the installations, but I don't believe it for a second.

I hope you all have a great weekend! (vote for pedro...I mean Kaysar)

1 comment:

Evey said...

Joss Stone is good, I bought one of her CDs last week.