Tuesday, July 19, 2005

my name is kristen....and i heart harry potter

There, I've come through the first stage of denial and I've just accepted it to the world (wide web).

I just finished book 6 (Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince) and I'm so sad that it's over. I know I'll have to read it again, because as usual, I was reading quite quickly (I really need to learn to slow down and read every word), but I'm still sad that it's over. I have so many questions... And there is a character that I've always liked (though Harry has always disliked him) that I am hoping I'm right about.

It's all so silly. It's a children's book!!! Though she added something that was obviously for the adults in this book...in the midst of all the "snogging" teenagers, the password for Gryffindor house was "abstinence".

There, you all know and can judge me accordingly ;-)

(oh, and Angela...thanks for the tip about TAR on the game show network. I checked it out at Jordan's this weekend and was treated to a lovely episode from Season 1.)

2 comments:

Evey said...

"my name is kristen....and i heart harry potter"

LOL, do you feel better now that it's off your chest;)

Angela said...

No problem!

I have only been addicted to, I mean, um, watched, the last 3 seasons of TAR, so I am loving it. It is funny to see the little changes they made. I like the yellow and red flags much better than the yellow and white. Also, I think the clues on the first season were much harder than the later seasons.

I also heart Harry Potter. I need to reread book 6 as well, since I read way too fast, and I was practically sobbing through the last few chapters. 32 years old, and I couldn't stop crying! Oh well. I can't wait for the next movie- book 4 is my favorite, and I read that Ralph Finnes is playing Voldemort.

Have a good day!