Monday, July 18, 2005

back at work

I guess being on "holiday" wouldn't be as great if I never had to go to work right?
I wish I had one of those jobs where I actually looked forward to going back to work. I'm guessing that few people do that, even if they do like their jobs. It's nice to "be your own boss" for a week and do whatever you want. It's not so nice to be back at work.
Oh well. I have a job...I need this job, I need the money right now. I am thankful for what I have. (but it still sucked to get up at 6:15 this morning).

Today is Lori's birthday. Pop by and wish her a happy day.

2 comments:

revswife said...

Thanks for the Birthday wishes! Glad you liked your stuff. I thought it was a neat name too for pasta.

thephoenixnyc said...

It always takes me a few days to get my head straight when I am back from holiday.

Now that I run my own company though its a little easier.