Thursday, July 14, 2005

am I at "that age" already?

So Monday was my birthday. I turned 25. I don't really have a problem with that. I know some people have had a hard time with it, saying that it's "halfway to 30" (I reminded that person that 25 was actually halfway to 50 and it didn't go over too well...) but it doesn't really matter to me.
Anyway, on Monday, my mum introduced me to someone and said "and today's her birthday". When she asked how old I was and I told her, she said "oh, you don't look it".
So my question is: Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
Or is it just "a thing" neither good nor bad?

I just don't know.

5 comments:

revswife said...

Did they mean you looked younger? I would never want to look younger. Sadly though that is my fate. I will always look 18. Or at least think I do. As for your question...I don't really know. I think it may just be one of those things-neither good or bad.

Evey said...

Why in the heck would you not want to look younger lori, are u smoking crack again;) When you are 40 you will be praising the person who mistakes you for younger!

K said...

I think she meant she thought I was younger. I'm sure that at some point, I will want people to think I'm younger than I am. I'm just not sure I'm there yet...

Angela said...

Happy birthday!

Did you know that the Game Show Network is replaying old seasons of the Amazing Race?

Just thought you might be interested!

thephoenixnyc said...

Happy Birthday K. Health, happiness and prosperity in the next year.

Its a good thing what she said.

Looking young is a great thing.