Friday, June 17, 2005

some random thoughts for a friday

It’s raining again today. I decided to bring the raincoat despite my bitterness at the weather.

Hooray for Jordan…the thesis has been handed in and in three weeks, he’ll be a Master.

Work is so boring. If I didn’t need to make money for the summer, I’d quit, relax , sort out my life and look for jobs in Ottawa. Unfortunately, in order to move, I need to be bringing in some money.

The thought of moving that far is freaking me out a bit.

I stepped in rabbit poop today. I think I also saw the rabbit that emitted the aforementioned poop.

I hear Tom Cruise proposed to Katie at the Eiffel Tower. I bet it was slightly more romantic than my cousin’s proposal at the Eiffel Tower, but not nearly as meaningful. (call me a cynic, but I find the Cruise/Holmes thing just too weird)

I am excited at the prospect of a Shawarma Plate Special for dinner.

Any random thoughts out there?

4 comments:

Evey said...

Moving that far is scary, like when I moved from Vancouver/Seattle to Boston. But it has been pretty awesome so far.

I am sorry you stepped in rabbit poop, I stepped in dog poop the other day.

The Cruise/Holmes thing IS weird, I heard they were engaged and I wanted to vomit.

I also thought I would tell you I want teriyaki chicken for dinner.

thephoenixnyc said...

Random thought, actually my obsessive thought:

One week from tonight I will be seeing U2 in Dublin, Irleand.

K said...

ooh pheonix...I'm jealous.
I'm sure it will be a great time.
Will you be able to wrangle yourself backstage to talk with them? Didn't you talk to Bono at one of your parties (that CZJ was at)????

revswife said...

Since you have been a recluse and all, when exactly ARE you moving? I thought it was just a maybe thing for now. What are the details...? We do need to get together again. Sorry about the rabbit poop eww! Maybe you could stew him up for dinner. Hurray for Jordan! Hurray for you, you are posting more and talking about Jordan on your blog.