Monday, June 13, 2005

hello sunshine my old friend

THE SUN IS OUT!!!!
I know this is a completely pointless post. And I know the sun won't last long. But I got a good 30 minutes of sunshine on my lunch break today and I can't tell you how uplifting a little sun is. I am so increadibly affected by the weather...I was crying and sad last night for really no reason. I think the forecast for the week (no sun, lots of rain) broke me. But the sun has come out briefly today...and I hear it may make an appearance tomorrow too.
Hooray. I feel like I can smile again.

5 comments:

K said...

an update...it's now pouring rain. we're talking some seriously hard rain. i hope it stops by the time i leave, i didn't bring by raincoat (out of spite)

Evey said...

"i didn't bring by raincoat (out of spite)"

this made me laugh very hard! lol

K said...

oops. again I NEED TO LEARN TO PROOFREAD.
ah well. if it brings laughter, who cares

Evey said...

well its wasnt the spelling mistake i was laughing at.sadly, I didn't even notice till you just pointed it out. lol

I was just laughing at the not bringing the raincoat of out spite:)

revswife said...

You can smile today! It is hot. You are cute at not bringing your raincoat. Glad you updated-more please.
P.S. I am so glad/sorry that you told me about those dark M&M's. They are going to be the death of me. Can't. Stop. Thinking. About.Them.