Thursday, June 02, 2005

the dark side

If you haven't tried the "Darth Mix" m&m's, you should. Though if you're in Calgary, perhaps you shouldn't and instead buy them all up and send them over my way.
I think the lady at the store yesterday thought I was a bit of a nut job when I bought all the bags they had. Though she was a lot more polite than the guy at Blockbuster who warned me that all my teeth would fall out. Considering my last post, perhaps I should have heeded his advice.

In my defense, there were only 4 bags left at the store yesterday, and they have been really hard to find. Plus I had enough control not to also buy the dark peanut ones as well (they aren't as good anyway...).

Seriously though...if you like m&m's, the darth mix is a little piece of heaven in a bag...

5 comments:

revswife said...

MMmmmm dark chocolate. Drooool!

Evey said...

Ok so I finally tried them today and you are so right, YUM!

revswife said...

Oh MY GOSH! I found them and bought the last two bags in the store. They are so delicious! Thank you for telling me about them.

K said...

You're welcome.
I think I'm hoarding them because I know they'll only be here for a limited time. Everytime I see them I must buy them.
Now if only you could get them at Costco...

Evey said...

We bought two big bags yesterday! YUM!