Monday, April 18, 2005

something i got recently

1. What is your favorite word? I don't ever use it because I'm not british, but I love the word "bollocks"
2. What is your least favorite word? hmm...it's a toss up between twat and cunt
3. What turns you on? Being made to feel special, massages, hugs, kisses, all sorts of things
4. What turns you off? bad smells
5. What is your favorite curse word? fuck
6. What sound or noise do you love? music
7. What sound or noise do you hate? people and/or animals in pain
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? I would love to be a cast member in a musical...like Miss Saigon or Fame or Rent or something like that
9. What profession would you not like to do? A nurse, a garbage collector, anything that involves something really smelly.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Something that involves "welcome, you did ok, I've been waiting for you"

No comments: