Wednesday, February 16, 2005

the joys of not being able to hear

My ears are nice and plugged up from my cold...so I can't really hear much. Luckily I have a lot of computer work to do today because the couple of people I've talked on the phone with today (my job has a lot of phoning in it) have found it quite frustrating to have me say "pardon me?" "what was that?" every few seconds.
On a similar note:
Need an ab work-out? I'll come over and breathe on you. This cough I have has made my abs and intercostal muscles work really quite hard. The bonus is, I think the cough is almost done. (still quite stuffed up and sore though)

3 comments:

revswife said...

I feel for you. My ear has been plugged for 8 weeks now and I can still hear the crackly stuff inside. I was put on antibiotics, but they didn't work and I refuse to go back to the doctor. You have my simpathy friend.

thephoenixnyc said...

I think your brathing offer would really appeal to the germ and cough fetishist out there.

"oh yeah, cough on me baby, breathe on me, germ me, I love a hot woman with a cough, ohhhh yeah."

K said...

hehehe....I like it.