Monday, January 10, 2005

would you be insulted?

I can't decide whether our neighbour is just really weird or doesn't like us. This morning was quite chilly...(Steve, I'm sure you knew that). As my sister and I were brushing off the car, our neighbour, who was going to the same place we were, came outside. His car was gone as his wife had already left for work. He was very bundled up so we knew he was either walking all the way or walking only to the bus stop. Being the nice people we are, my sister and I offered him a ride. He said "no thanks, I've got a lot of layers on, I'll walk". Now maybe his morning walk is the only chance he gets for excercise, but would anyone else have refused the ride? Does he just not like us?

4 comments:

K said...

A sidenote here...my sister and this guy have had a class together. So it's not even like they've just met in the hall.

revswife said...

Maybe you smell. Ha ha!

revswife said...

Just kidding, by the way, I like your new look.

K said...

Thanks...I can't really wear many shades of green so I thought I'd follow the fashion trend this way...