Saturday, November 13, 2004

i guess i'm blogging

I'm just learning so be patient with me.
I'm not sure why I'm blogging yet...in fact, I may get bloggers regret and erase the entire blog within the next week. But as the title states...I've been inspired by dooce
Perhaps we all have an inner exhibitionist that maks us wonder what it would be like to know that anyone can have access to our thoughts...and perhaps that's why I'm doing this. Who knows. But I blame The Rev and the aforementioned dooce

2 comments:

revswife said...

Oh happy day! I have been waiting and waiting for this day to come. Thankfully it finally has. Keep it up and you will have a fine list of followers....but who cares really? Aren't blogs "supposed" to be just for you anyways. I can not put to words my elation in you blogging. Thank you for finally doing it!

HangryPants said...

haha - I've read dooce before!